Artistic Talent- Orchestra
● "Xizi National Music" pipa player ●Graduated from Shanghai Conservatory of Music ● Won the first place in the gold medal of Pipa Professional Junior Group B in the 5th China Youth Art Newcomer Competition of the Dandelion Cup ● For 3 consecutive years, he won the Shanghai Conservatory of Music Professional Excellence Individual Scholarship ● Has visited Greece, South Korea, Australia, Argentina and other countries for cultural exchange performances
● Guzheng player of "Xizi National Music" ●Graduated from Shanghai Conservatory of Music ● Won the first prize in the instrumental music category of the "Venus Cup" Grand Prix at the Vienna BTL International Arts Festival ● The first Oriental Star Art Festival Youth Professional Group Gold Award ● Silver Award of Musical Instruments Group in the 8th Zhejiang Music and Dance Festival ● Silver Award of the First Provincial "Xinsong Plan" Youth Performance Competition The 9th China Music Golden Bell Award Excellence Award ● Has visited the United States, Greece, Japan, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Argentina and other countries for cultural exchange performances
● Erhu performer of "Xizi National Music" ● Won the second prize of Zhejiang Jiangnan Silk and Bamboo Competition ● Gold Medal of Hong Kong International Jiangnan Silk and Bamboo Invitational Tournament ● In 2005, he participated in the 8th National Art Festival of Japan with the group ● In 2006, he went to Spain to perform at the Victoria Cultural Festival. ●In 2008, he went to Japan with the delegation to participate in the opening ceremony of the Tokyo Film Festival ● He has visited Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, France, Greece and other countries and regions for cultural exchange performances
● "Xizi National Music" Daguan performer ● Member of National Orchestra Association ●Graduated from Xi'an Conservatory of Music ●Won the second prize of the Youth Group of the Second National Instrumental Music Competition (Professional) in Shaanxi Province ● Won the Silver Award for Three-String Solo in the Third International Chinese Instrumental Music Competition ● Won the Silver Award for Solo in the International Youth Music Festival and International Youth Instrumental Music Competition ●He has visited Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Greece, Italy, Argentina and other cultural exchange performances with the delegation
● Yangqin player of "Xizi National Music" ●Graduated from Guangxi Art Institute ●Yangqin professional graduate student ● Minor in the performance and teaching of the single-stringed piano during the school period. Mr. Li Ping, a soloist of Guangxi Song and Dance Theater ●On May 4, 2015, a dulcimer solo concert was held in the Concert Hall of Guangxi Academy of Arts June 3, 2015 to participate in the China-ASEAN Music Week Philadelphia 2001 Orchestra Concert In October 2015, won the first prize of instrumental music in Guangxi music and dance competition ● He has visited Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Vietnam, Greece, France, Argentina and other countries for cultural exchange performances
Hangzhou opera and dance theater orchestra violin player. Graduated from Wuhan Conservatory of Music in 2011. Zeng studied under Zhang Zhengdong and Jia Xiaocheng. ● First place in the Violin Juvenile Group of the "Three Independence" Competition in Heilongjiang Province in 1999, ● The first prize in the youth group of the "Dandelion Cup" Violin Competition in Heilongjiang Province in 2005. ● In 2010, he was sent to the EOS College of the Central Conservatory of Music to study and perform together. Has participated in the German violinist Wolflongkeniff's master class to learn to play the violin; ● Studying chamber music and violin playing Thompson Wiliam Curt, violin professor ● Learn band cooperation and band playing skills with the Florida Philharmonic Orchestra teacher Romemei. And in the municipal auditorium successfully held a personal concert and "secret garden music special". Hangzhou opera and dance theater "tea and coffee" Chinese and western concert main performers.
● Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theater Orchestra double-row key, piano player. ● Graduated from the piano department of Wuhan Conservatory of Music in 2011, 2003 YAMAHA double row key national trials youth group second prize ● First prize in the double-row key group of the 2007 Hubei Silver Cocoa Cup National Trial ● In 2008, the first Yinfei National Double-key Electronic Organ Adult Group was fourth 2010 Singapore International Music Festival Instrumental Group Double Row Key Third Prize ● Third Prize of Instrumental Music in 2011 Provincial Music and Dance Festival ● Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theater "Tea and Coffee" Chinese and Western Concert main performers
Erhu soloist of Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theatre Orchestra, graduated from China Conservatory of Music. ● Zhejiang Province's 4th "Xiangyi Cup" National Instrumental Music Competition Professional Group A Gold Award ● Second prize of instrumental music group of the 8th Zhejiang Music and Dance Festival, etc. ● Zhejiang Province "Puyuan Sweater" Cup National Instrumental Music TV Grand Prix Erhu Group No. 1 Second Prize of the 6th Dunhuang Cup Erhu Solo Competition in Zhejiang Province ● Gold Medal of Hong Kong International Jiangnan Silk and Bamboo Invitational Tournament ● Has visited Japan, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Taiwan and other countries and regions ●In 2009, he was invited to participate in the opening ceremony of the West Lake International Music Festival and the special concert of "Liangzhu" hometown tour In the same year, he was invited by Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra to participate in the "Chinese style" series of concerts of the first Zhejiang Culture and Art Festival as an erhu solo. In 2012, he was invited to participate in the work "Butterfly Love Flowers" by the French composer Mr. Chen Qigang.
● Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theatre Orchestra, soloist for the piano and saxophone ●Graduated from the Orchestra Department of Xi'an Conservatory of Music ● Won the first prize for solo performance in the Western Music Group of the Seventh Syllable and Dance Festival in Zhejiang Province. Third Prize of the Eighth Syllable and Dance Solo in Zhejiang Province ● He has performed with conductor Mr. Zhang Guoyong and world-famous conductors such as Australia, South Korea and Russia ●Participated in many large-scale performances such as Hangzhou Grand Theater Chamber Music Concert, Hangzhou Grand Theater New Year Concert, British Ballet "Madame Butterfly", China International Animation Festival, Hangzhou West Lake Expo, etc. ● Hangzhou Municipal Government successfully held a solo concert
● Bamboo flute player of Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theater Orchestra, graduated from Shenyang Conservatory of Music During the period of school, I followed the famous flute educator Mr. Zhou Bo for further study, laying a solid foundation for bamboo flute playing. ● Won the first prize in the bamboo flute youth group of the Heilongjiang National Instrumental Music Competition, ● The National National Instrumental Music Competition sponsored by the Ministry of Culture won the silver medal in the Youth Group Bamboo Flute Competition. ●After engaging in professional work, I was fortunate to get the careful advice of the famous flute player Mr. Jiang Guoji, and he won the true biography of Mr. Jiang in the repertoire of "Three Five Seven", "Two Fan", "Skylark" and so on. ●He has performed with the troupe and as a Chinese artist sent by the Ministry of Culture to the United States, Britain, Italy, South Korea and other countries and served as a flute solo.