Announcement on Public Recruitment of Personnel in Institutions Affiliated to Hangzhou Culture Radio and Television Group
According to the "Regulations on Personnel Management of Public Institutions" (Order No. 652 of the State Council), the "Interim Provisions on Public Recruitment of Public Institutions" (Order No. 6 of the Ministry of Personnel) and the "Operating Procedures for Public Recruitment of Public Institutions in Hangzhou (Trial)" (Hangzhou People's News Agency  No. 380) and other relevant regulations, due to work needs, hangzhou Jiangnan Sizhu Southern Song Dynasty Music and Dance Academy, Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra, Hangzhou Yueju Opera Academy, Hangzhou Hangzhou Opera Reform Group and Hangzhou Grand Theater Management Center, affiliated institutions of Hangzhou Culture Radio and Television Group, have decided to openly recruit 18 dancers, vocalists, performers, symphony performers, orchestra conductors, Yue opera performers (Xiaosheng), Yue opera performers (Sigu), Hangzhou opera performers and venue operators. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
Basic conditions for 1. recruitment
(1) Having the People's Republic of China nationality.
2, abide by the law, good conduct.
3. Have a good work ethic.
4. Have the professional qualifications, professional theoretical knowledge and practical operation ability to match the qualifications required for the post.
5, with the physical conditions to adapt to the job requirements.
2. recruitment of specific positions
For information on the recruitment positions, number, specific requirements and registration methods of Hangzhou Jiangnan Silk and Bamboo Southern Song Dynasty Music and Dance Academy, Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra, Hangzhou Yueju Opera Academy, Hangzhou Hangzhou Opera Reform Group and Hangzhou Grand Theater Management Center, please refer to the "Table of Open Recruitment Positions in Some Institutions of Hangzhou Wenguang Group in 2020" (seeAnnex 1）。
3. registration method
1. Registration time: from December 15 to 17: 00 on December 29.
2. Registration Method: Candidates can submit application materials through the following methods.
Mailbox registration: applicants will send scanned copies or electronic copies of the registration materials to the mailbox of the recruiting unit.
On-site registration: applicants will submit the original and photocopy of the application materials to the recruitment unit (9:00-11:30 in the morning, 14:00-16:30 in the afternoon, except weekends and holidays).
Note: If you submit the application materials by e-mail, please confirm whether you have received them by telephone with the recruiting unit, and notify you to bring the original application materials for review when taking the examination.
3. Materials to be provided by candidates:
(1) Application Form for Public Recruitment of Personnel in Hangzhou Cultural Radio and Television Group Institutions (seeAnnex 2);(2) the original and photocopy of my ID card;(3) a resume (study, work, professional experience and awards), and a recent 2-inch bareheaded photo;(4) academic degree certificate and professional title certificate;(5) personal work certificate (social security payment certificate or labor contract, etc.);(6) relevant achievements or award certificate;(7) Overseas students should also provide academic qualifications and degree certificates issued by the China Service Center for Studying Abroad of the Ministry of Education.
4. Qualification examination.
Each recruitment unit shall review the application materials according to the application situation. If the application passes the examination, the applicant shall be notified to prepare to take the examination. If the examination fails, the applicant shall be informed of the reasons for the failure in time. Applicants who provide false information materials in the registration and qualification review shall be disqualified once discovered.
If the number of applicants is less than 3 times of the recruitment plan, the examination will not be opened or the recruitment plan will be reduced as appropriate.
4. examination requirements
1. The examination includes professional skills examination and interview, with a total score of 100 points.
2. The professional skills examination mainly assesses the professional contents such as performance, performance and practical operation skills related to the post, with a full score of 100 points. The interviewee is determined according to the ratio of 1:3 of the recruitment post from high score to low score. If it is less than the specified proportion, the interviewees shall be determined according to the actual participants in the professional skill test. The interview mainly tests the applicant's appearance, language expression, comprehensive quality, logical thinking and professional ethics. The full score of the interview is 100 points, and 60 points are qualified points. Those who fail the interview cannot be included in the inspection and physical examination. After the interview, from the interview qualified personnel, according to the professional skills examination results accounted for 70%, interview results accounted for 30% of the total score. If the total score is equal, the highest score in the professional skills examination will be ranked first.
3. The time and place of professional skills examination and interview shall be notified separately.
5. inspection physical examination
The recruitment unit shall be responsible for organizing and implementing the inspection and physical examination. According to the total score of the examination from high to low, according to the recruitment position 1:1 ratio to determine the object of investigation. Inspection of qualified personnel to enter the physical examination link. The physical examination standards and items refer to the General Standards for the Recruitment of Civil Servants (Trial).
The time and place of the physical examination will be notified separately.
If the inspection or physical examination fails, the replacement personnel shall be determined from the qualified personnel in the corresponding post according to the total score of the examination from high to low.
6. Publicity and Employment
The list of personnel to be employed shall be publicized in Hangzhou human resources and social security network (http://hrss.hangzhou.gov.cn/) for seven working days. If there is no objection after the publicity, the relevant procedures shall be handled and the employment contract shall be signed.
Tel: Hangzhou Jiangnan Silk and Bamboo Southern Song Dynasty Music and Dance School Single Teacher 88838967
Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra Teacher Gao 85190803
Teacher Ru of Hangzhou Yueju Opera School 87703703
Teacher Ye of Hangzhou Hangzhou Opera Reform Group 89831109
Hangzhou Grand Theater Management Center, Teacher Han 88808639
Hangzhou Culture, Radio and Television Group Committee of the Communist Party of China
December 15, 2020
According to the "Implementation Measures for the Implementation of the Interim Provisions of the Ministry of Personnel on Public Recruitment of Personnel in Public Institutions" (Hangzhou People's Government  No. 5) and the "Operating Procedures for Public Recruitment of Staff in Public Institutions in Hangzhou City (Trial)" (Hangzhou People's Government 2014 No. 380)
From March 27 to May 10, Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theater held the 2023 annual business assessment for all cast members. As one of the important parts of the management work of our college, the annual business assessment aims to promote training and construction through examination, further strengthen the professional skills and professional quality of the performers, stimulate the vitality of literary and artistic creation and production, and improve the overall business level of our college.
The video of Xizi's Chinese music performance has attracted widespread attention on the tremolo platform, with many classic Chinese music plays exceeding one million. Among them, the performance video of "Hua Hua" in the excerpted section of Huangmei Opera "Pig Grass" has reached more than 400 million broadcasts, and the number of comments has reached more than 3600, which has received many praises.
In early April, the Hangzhou Opera and Dance Theater invited the famous dance artist Zhang Sun to bring a week-long modern dance master class to the dance troupe.
"Meet the Asian Games and Listen in Hangzhou" 2023 Hangzhou International Music Festival will open on April 11 and last until April 30.
On March 23, as one of the repertoires of the 2023 River Art Season, "Meeting the Grand Canal" was staged again in the tenth year after its creation. The good ticket sales situation boosted the confidence of the performers, and they performed two more performances on their own on the 24th and 25th, and the field was full.